Rise and Set Times
The script will display Rise, transit, set, up length times and Right Ascension from the sun for 45 different bodies (Stars, planets, asteroids). This script will also display Civil Twilight, Nautical Twilight and Astronomical twilight times.
Current Version: 6.0
Made on Stellarium 0.19.0
New in Version 6.0
* Updated to work with Stellarium version 0.19.0.
There was a script command (core.getObjectPosition) phased out. This version is updated using the current command (core.getObjectInfo)
New in Version 5.0
* Updated to work accurately with Stellarium Versions 0.12.0 & 0.12.1
Note: Stellarium version 0.12.0 & 0.12.1 changed the way scripts calculate dates. This one will correct those bugs & update to the changes and work right with Stellarium 0.12.0 & 0.12.1. If you are using a previous version of Stellarium download on on the previous versions of this script below.
New in Version 4.1
* Fixed Column location bug
* Use fuller named script
Note: Version 4.1 uses new script commands that were not available before Stellarium version 11.4, if you are using a Stellarium version prior to 11.4, version 4.1 of this script will not work so download one of the previous versions below instead
New in Version 4.0
* Obtains latitude & longitude accurately
* Displays what Constellation Sun & Planets are in
* Can change latitude & longitude while running the script
New in Version 3.0
* Calculates latitude more accurately
* Can change latitude while running the script
* Font to White color
New in Version 2.0
* Removed some stars to make room for extra GUI info added in Stellarium Version 11
Download Version 6.0
|Version 5.0||Stellarium 12.0||Download|
|Version 4.1||Stellarium 11.4||Download||Works with Stellarium 11.4|
|Version 3.0||Stellarium 11.3||Download||Works with Stellarium versions 11.3 and earlier.
Estimates latitude & longitude.
|Version 2.0||Stellarium 11.1||Download|
|Version 1.1||Stellarium 10.6||Download||Added Zodiac Abbreviations|